Your Guide To Saving On Life Insurance
Life insurance is one of the most important insurance policies available. It is meant to provide a financial cushion for your loved ones after you are gone. Unfortunately, many people skip out on life insurance to help save a little money. Keep these tips in mind to help you save money with your life insurance policy.
- Buy early – the earlier you invest in a life insurance policy, the less expensive it will be, which means thousands of dollars of saving over the life of the policy. When you are younger, healthier, and do not have any dependents, a life insurance policy will be much less expensive.
- Pay annually – when paying your premiums for your life insurance policy, you will have the opportunity to pay the premiums for the entire year at once. Most insurance companies will provide a discount on your premium if you choose to pay it in full for the whole year.
- Get healthy – the healthier you are, the less you will have to pay for your life insurance premiums since you are not considered a high risk to the insurance company. Life insurance companies will take any of your health issues into consideration when deciding on your premiums. If you have any chronic illnesses, you will have to pay more for your policy.
- Look for volume discounts – some insurance companies will charge lower rates for larger insurance policies. By simply increasing your amount of coverage, you may be able to save on your premiums. Make sure to ask your insurance agent if it would be less expensive to raise your coverage.
Contact the insurance experts at the Insurance Agency of Dean Davis in Austin, Texas for all of your life insurance policies. As an independent insurance company, we will work with you to ensure that you have the right amount of protection at the right price.
First House Homeowner Insurance Basics
Buying your first home is one of the biggest financial investments you will ever make, which is why it is important to make sure that it is protected with the right homeowners insurance policy. Choosing the right homeowners insurance policy for your first home can be slightly confusing and stressful. Keep these tips in mind to ensure that you choose the right home insurance policy for you.
- Insure your home for its replacement cost – you will have the option to insure your home for its replacement cost or for its market value. Make sure that you insure your home for its replacement cost so that you can rebuild your home with similar materials if it is a complete loss after a disaster.
- Do not skip on liability – liability insurance will provide protection if someone is injured at your home. Liability insurance will also provide coverage for a lawsuit that is associated with the injury at your home to ensure that you are not financially devastated from one accident.
- Protect your assets – homeowners insurance will provide coverage for all of your belongings that are kept at your home. If you have any valuable items, such as fine art or jewelry, you may want to take out extra insurance coverage to ensure that any valuable belongings are protected.
- Know what is not covered – just as important as knowing what is covered is to know what your policy does not cover. Knowing what is not covered will give you a better idea for any extra insurance policies that you need to invest in to provide the right amount of coverage.
For all of your homeowners insurance needs and to ensure that you and your new home have the right amount of protection, contact the insurance professionals at the Insurance Agency of Dean Davis in Austin, Texas.
Texas Auto Insurance Basics
Investing in the right auto insurance policy is the best way to ensure that you stay safe while driving. While auto insurance is required across the country, Texas auto insurance is slightly different from most other states. Knowing how to properly navigate Texas auto insurance will help to make sure that you have the right amount of protection while you are behind the wheel.
Even though auto insurance is required, almost 20 percent of all drivers in the state do not have insurance. To help lower the number of uninsured drivers in the state, the Texas Legislature created a verification system for cars known as TexasSure. TexasSure matches a vehicle’s identification number, or VIN to a database that contains all Texas insurance policies. In order to register your car, you have to show your insurance ID card. You also have to show your insurance ID card if you are ever involved in an accident.
There is a minimum amount of auto insurance coverage that is needed in Texas. The minimum amount of bodily injury coverage for one person is $30,000, and $60,000 for any injuries that are sustained by multiple people in the accident. You are also required to carry $25,000 worth of proper damage coverage. While you can get away with only carrying the minimum amount of auto insurance, you should consider investing in more coverage. The more coverage that you have, the better protection you will have whenever you get behind the wheel.
For all of your auto insurance needs and to ensure that you are protected on the road, contact the insurance professionals at the Insurance Agency of Dean Davis in Austin, Texas. As an independent insurance company, we will work with you to ensure that you have the right amount of coverage, all at the right price.
Home and Garden Show
The 17th Annual Home and Garden Show is almost here! Make a plan with your friends and family and head down to the Austin Convention Center from January 16th through the 18th to learn all about the latest trends for your home and garden.
The Home & Garden Show is the perfect place to learn all about gardening, landscapes, and water features for your home. With stunning landscape displays to look at, you are sure to get great ideas for your own home. There will also be local gardening experts that can give you advice on how to properly care for your landscape to ensure that it looks its best all year round.
The show will also feature a complete selection of home improvement tools and ideas. From bathrooms to kitchens, you can learn how to create the perfect look for your home that will work best with your lifestyle. The Interior Design Showcase has thousands of ideas for your home that can add a special touch to every room in your house.
If you are interested in the trend of tiny houses, the Home & Garden Show is the perfect place to find out everything you want to know. There are new innovations in the tiny house world that are making it easier than ever to build and live in a small house.
Make sure to bring the kids along so they can enjoy the Kids’ Zone that features face painting, arts and crafts, and many other activities.
For all of your homeowner’s insurance needs after improving your home with what you learn at the Home and Garden Show, contact the Insurance Agency of Dean Davis in Austin, Texas.