The Insurance Agency of Dean Davis would like to wish you a happy 4th of July! Also, we would like to remind you of the important safety guidelines to ensure you have an injury-free Independence Day holiday!
- Keep fireworks outdoors.
- Only use legal fireworks.
- Keep a bucket of water handy, or a fire extinguisher.
- Never try to light a dud more than once. Wait 20 minutes after the first light, and then soak the firework in water to ensure it is put out.
- Keep spectators away from the area where fireworks are being set off.
- Pay extra attention to the whereabouts of children and small pets.
- Drink responsibly, especially around fireworks.
- Never use homemade explosives- this is the most important safety tip, as you could seriously endanger yourself or others.
- Remain standing when handling sparklers, and only hold one at a time.
- Drop all used fireworks into water after they are done.
For any insurance inquiries, go ahead and contact the Insurance Agency of Dean Davis, located in Austin! Their qualified insurance professionals will be able to assist you with all of your insurance needs!