Summer is almost here – it’s time to enjoy the seasonal food!
Get ready to wow some taste buds! This seasonal pasta salad will be a hit at any summer party or spring cookout. As a dish that compliments all others, this recipe is sure to please and impress your guests.
You may be turning to this recipe more than once this summer, so check it out below:
- 1 lb pasta
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1½ cups haricots verts (green beans), chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup finely chopped kale
- 6-8 spring onions, using the white + light green parts
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 4 tbs almond milk
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs water
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt + pepper
- From the spring onions, take the white bulb + ½ inch above bulb, where it starts to turn light green. Roughly chop, and combine with all other ingredients in a high-speed blender. Mix until the vinaigrette has a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Cook pasta according to directions. When finished cooking, drain and set aside to cool.
- Chop tomatoes and haricots verts, mixing each with pasta once it has cooled.
- Finely chop kale, and combine 1 cup with pasta salad.
- When pasta and veggies are mixed, drizzle generously with vinaigrette.
- Serve and enjoy!