Benefit your business and your employees’ health all in one!
It’s no secret that employees are happier at work when they’re healthy. With the right frame of mind and improved physical health, your workforce can be stronger than ever. Of course, not every business is equipped to host after-work exercise groups or supply every member of staff with a gym pass.
Boosting your employees’ health doesn’t have to cost a fortune or steal time away from daily duties. Check out how your business can get started with improving your employees’ health:
- Sponsor a healthy breakfast or lunch.
- Replace sugary snacks and fizzy drinks with a bowl of fruit and bottles of water.
- Host a “fitness walk” during lunch breaks or take walking meetings instead of sitting in the conference room.
- Encourage employees to hand-deliver messages rather than using e-mail.
- Provide worksite health screenings.
- Pin healthy recipes to the office fridge.
- Invite a fitness instructor to offer before or after work demonstrations.
- Encourage your team to sign up for a local marathon together.
Of course, with employees with better health, your company will benefit! You’ll get.
- Increased productivity among employees.
- Reduced rates of absenteeism and illness.
- Increased well-being among employees.
- Improved physical fitness and stamina.
- Reduced stress among employees.
Business owners, are you ready to get started on your plan to better your employees and company? Contact the Insurance Agency of Dean Davis to secure your business insurance in Austin, Texas to protect your company as it grows and evolves!More